Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Life is my favorite thing in life…duh. And I think we should all be thankful for what we have every single day! That’s not always the easiest to do when we’re cranky over traffic and sleep deprivation and not enough time to see our loved ones. So I love Thanksgiving’s focus on the good, and what we have, rather than what we don’t have.
I’ve listed 10 things off the top of my head that I’m grateful for! I suggest that you take 5 minutes today to do the same – even when things are rough, you’re still alive and have at least one person who cares about you! Let me know what you’re grateful for in the comments!
- I am alive!
- I have amazing parents who are always willing to help me out in this crazy game of life, and a mom who is truly my best friend.
- I am grateful for my boyfriend, Ramsay. Even though we have our ups and downs, I know that he’ll be by my side, celebrating with me, listening to me cry and being silly with me.
- I love my apartment. It’s expensive but walking in the door every day with a big smile on your face is invaluable.
- I love my job. It’s hard work but challenging work – work that helps me grow as a person and a professional. I get to be creative, I get to take on new responsibilities. I also have fun coworkers.
- Although finances can be tight when you’re 23 trying to make it in PR in LA, I’ve never gone hungry. I can make it by.
- I am healthy – besides some allergies and chronic heartburn, there’s nothing seriously wrong with me health-wise.
- I’m grateful for my friends. Most of them live out of state now, so it’s tough. But I love that I have people who I can pick right up with after so much time apart.
- I love blogging! I have usually had 2 or 3 jobs at a time, leaving almost no time for just me. Now that I am able to have a hobby, I feel much more fulfilled. And it’s always neat when someone compliments on my post, or stops me and tells me that they read my blog :)
- I’m grateful for my metabolism! Now let’s eat way too much!
2 Replies to “Happy Thanksgiving! What are you grateful for?”
This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Many thanks!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
Under “contact me” on the sidebar :)