Looking for something to make with your hand-made Chermoula? This Blistered Tomato and Hummus Flatbread makes the perfect vehicle for an herb-rich glaze / drizzle like Chermoula.
- 2 Flatbreads or Naans
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 pint rainbow cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chermoula (recipe here)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush and oil grill thoroughly before heating. Preheat grill on medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Place flatbread or naan on grill and grill both sides.
4. Meanwhile, slice the cherry tomatoes into halves and toss with olive oil. Toss with minced garlic, salt and pepper and roast in preheated oven until blistered, about 20-30 minutes.
5. To assemble, spread hummus onto flatbread, leaving 1/2 inch border around the edge. Top with roasted tomatoes and drizzle with Chermoula. Garnish with pine nuts, if desired, and serve warm.
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Sabra