A cold bean salad is always a welcome side dish at a backyard BBQ, picnic lunch or just ordinary summer meal!
- 2 15 oz cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Place the beans in a medium serving bowl.
- In a food processor, combine oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and oil. Pulse until smooth.
- Toss beans, dressing and lemon zest. Serve cold.
Source: Adapted from a recipe by PureWow