Sometimes you just need a giant plate of vegetables. Vegetables don’t need to be boring – with some lemon, spices and cheese, you won’t even realize that you’re doing your body a healthy favor.
- 5 heads broccoli, chopped (florets only)
- 1/2 cup pre-made pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 purple or red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1 16 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Lemon, cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the chopped broccoli with olive oil and pesto until coated. Arrange broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Top with sliced onion, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lemon halves on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven, top with mozzarella, and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and serve!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Inspector Gorgeous