If you love Green Goddess dressing, you’ll love this rich and creamy herby Green Goddess dip.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh dill
- 1 cup packed fresh mint
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Pulse in yogurt and mayo. Taste dip and add more salt, if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to mesh.
Source: Adapted from a recipe by New York Times Cooking