These Halloween Marshmallow Pops are beyond quick and easy to make. They’re ideal for your own Halloween party, or as a simple addition to a host’s Halloween party spread.
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Lollipop sticks
- Orange candy melts
- Halloween or fall-themed sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each jumbo marshmallow.
3. Pour desired amount of candy melts into a medium heat-proof bowl. Working in 30 second increments, melt the candy in the microwave, stopping and stirring after each increment. You want the candy fully melted, but not burned.
4. Working with one marshmallow at a time, either spoon the candy melts onto the marshmallow, or carefully dip the marshmallow into the candy melts. Allow the excess candy melts to drip back into the bowl.
5. Immediately coat with sprinkles. Place marshmallow on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with other marshmallows. Let the candy set, then serve and enjoy!
Source: My Baking Addiction