Halloween this year sure looks different thanks to Covid. But no matter how much social distancing you have to employ, or how much sanitizer you need to go through, you CANNOT abandon the most important Halloween party tradition of all?.
This is my absolute favorite Jello Shot recipe. It makes for a strong, but still delicious shot that isn’t tacky or gummy. Feel free to double, triple or quadruple this recipe as needed to supply your party.
- 1 3 oz package Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Arrange empty 2 oz Jello shot cups on a baking sheet; set aside.
2. Boil cup of water.
3. Empty Jello powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the boiling water and stir for two minutes, or until the Jello is completely dissolved.
4. Add in vodka and cold water. Stir until mixed.
5. Pour into Jello shot cups (fill cups 1/2 to 3/4 of the way). Refrigerate to set – ideally overnight but at least a few hours before the party.
6. Slap lids on these bad boys, arrange artfully on a tray or in a bucket, and serve!