As I wrote earlier this month, mint is an underutilized ingredient that I’m trying to incorporate more of. This Mint Chutney Hummus recipe was so intriguing – I’ve never thought about adding mint to hummus before! It’s refreshing and perfect for summer.
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stems removed
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Black pepper
- 1 container Sabra Classic Hummus
1. In a food processor, add the mint, cilantro, olive oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste, and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
2. Spoon he Sabra Classic Hummus into a bowl, then top with the mint mixture, swirling it artfully into the hummus.
Source: Sabra / PureWow