When I saw these Halloween-themed sprinkles – complete with monster eyeballs and all – I just had to make something with them!
Luckily I found this Halloween Monster Bark recipe that was so easy to make, and delicious to eat.
- 2 4-oz semi-sweet chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 4-oz white chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- Halloween sprinkles / eyeballs
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium heat-prof bowl. Melt in 20 second increments in the microwave, stirring after each increment, until chocolate is melted but not burned.
3. Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to spread it out.
4. Repeat Step 2 with the white chocolate.
5. Pour the melted white chocolate on top of the chocolate layer on the baking sheet. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the layers together.
6. Decorate the top of the bark with your Halloween sprinkles and candies.
7. Allow the bark to set uncovered at room temperature or in the refrigerator, about 45 minutes. Once hardened, break up bark into pieces. Serve and enjoy!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Sally’s Baking Addiction