Last Halloween, I did a Halloween Bark for my Halloween party (recipe HERE).
This Halloween, I opted for a mix between Halloween Bark and Chex Mix. The mix of sweet and salty is undeniably delicious!
- 6 cups pre-popped kettle corn
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup yellow, orange and brown M&Ms
- 1 cup Halloween sprinkles
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place a single layer of kettle corn on each, then mix in pretzels.
2. Drizzle kettle corn and pretzels with melted semisweet chocolate, making sure to drizzle lines close together so the chocolate is spread out.
3. Repeat with white chocolate chips. Top with M&Ms and sprinkles.
4. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Break into pieces and serve!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Delish