I love oatmeal raisin cookies. Some people complain they can be a bit boring. You’ll make their day with these cookies, which use Cinnamon Chips for a burst of seasonal flavor!
- 1 cup / 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups cinnamon chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff). Drop onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.