What says “holidays” more than Peppermint Bark? There’s a reason this chocolaty, minty dessert is so popular. It’s fast easy to make, super festive and way delicious.
- 16 oz dark chocolate chips or squares, melted
- 16 oz white chocolate chips or squares, melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 candy canes, crushed
1. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, crush candy canes, then set aside.
3. Melt dark chocolate (do not burn), then spread onto parchment paper using a rubber spatula. Let harden in the fridge for 10-20 minutes.
4. Next, mix peppermint extract with melted white chocolate. Let cool slightly, then spread white chocolate directly onto hardened dark chocolate. If the mixture is too hot the layers will blend together.
5. Top with crushed candy canes and let sit in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove, peel back from parchment paper, and break into smaller pieces. Serve and enjoy!
Source: Jessica In the Kitchen