I’ve always seen these cute little Peppermint Serving Trays on Pinterest but never realized just how easy they are to make. Literally all you need is a bag of peppermint candies and 10 minutes!
- 1 bag Star Brites or Starlite Mints
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your round cookie sheet, spring form pan or tart pan with parchment paper.
- Unwrap individual candies. Place in any design you wish on top of the parchment paper – this is just a round “candy plate” design.
- Make sure you allow extra room on the sides around the edge of the pan, as mints will expand as they melt.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- When done, take out of oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Remember that the tray is fragile and should be placed on a small tray when moving it around.
Source: Delicious Table