Nothing flavors broccolini better than tangy lemon and garlic. This oven roasted broccolini is easy to make and is a crowd-pleaser.
Prep time: 10 min // Cook time: 20 min // Total time: 30 min
- 2 pounds broccolini, sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced (use a mandoline slicer for best results)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with additional oil or lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and just beginning to brown.
Source: Adapted from a recipe by Oh My Veggies.