This dessert is incredibly easy to whip up using store-bought angel food cake cups. Use strawberries from the store, or go all out with strawberries you picked your self at a U-Pick farm.
- 4 pre-made angel food cake shells (usually in the produce section of a supermarket)
- 1 pint strawberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (optional)
- Chop up strawberries into small pieces. If you have a big sweet tooth, mix them with a teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Top angel food cake cups with strawberry mixture. Serve, or top with whipped cream first (optional).