You’ve seen Greek salad, Greek orzo dishes, etc. Have you ever seen a Greek pasta salad? I sure haven’t, but boy is it delicious! Homemade tzatziki sauce ties the whole thing together.
Active time: 35 min // Total time: 2 hours 35 min
- 1 (16-oz.) container low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (16-oz.) package penne pasta
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 (9.9-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- Process Greek yogurt, olive oil, dill, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and garlic cloves in a food processor 30 seconds, or until thoroughly blended. Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill for 1-24 hours.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. Place cooled pasta in a large bowl. Stir in olives, cucumbers, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts until well blended. Add tzatziki mixture, and stir just until well coated. Gently stir in feta cheese. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Source: Southern Living?