This is my all-time favorite dessert recipe. Yes, I know I’ve probably said that before, but I take it all back.
There’s nothing I love dessert-wise more than cinnamon, and boy does this dish deliver. I tear up every time I eat it. I cry when it’s gone. My mouth is watering as we speak/type/read.
It just doesn’t get any better than these Snickerdoodle Blondies. I hope you love them as much as I do. If not, send them my way and I’ll take care of them for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
3. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Stir in the cinnamon chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
4. Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a little bowl. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the batter.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed. Cool slightly. While still warm, cut into bars with a sharp knife.
Source: Two Peas and Their Pod