A few weeks back, I shared my delicious recipe for Green Goddess Dip. Now, for all you Green Goddess lovers, I’m back with an encore: Green Goddess Hummus, made thick and chunky and oh-so-herby.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- Water, as needed
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt and blend until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if necessary.
- Add the fresh herbs and continue to pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve and enjoy!
Source: Adapted from a recipe by What’s Gaby Cooking